Intuit QuickBooks Tool Hub is a program to fix some common errors in QuickBooks. It is a multi-functional tool. And it also consists of many other tools like QB File Doctor Tool, PDF and Print Repair Tool, and many others. You have to download and install the Tool and fic your QuickBooks Desktop errors. With this write-up, we would like you to present the steps of downloading and installing. Moreover, we also derive the process of using it to resolve the errors.
Which Errors can be Fixed with QuickBooks Tool Hub Download?
Following are the errors which can be fixed with the Tool Hub program:
- Company file issues
- Install issues or errors
- Networking errors
- PDF and printing errors
- QuickBooks crashing
Steps for QuickBooks Tool Hub Download and Install
To fix the errors, you have to download the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub 126.96.36.199. Following are the steps to download and install it.
Note: Use the Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit, for a better experience.
- Firstly, close your QuickBooks program.
- After that, go to Intuit’s official website and download the QB Tool Hub. Save it in any system’s folder, which is easily rememberable.
Note: If you have already installed the Tool hub, you can check its version. Go to the Home tab. The version will appear on the bottom right. Also, choose About to view the version.
- Then, go to the folder where the downloaded file is and double-click on the QBToolHub.exe file to run it.
- Now, follow the on-screen directions for installation. Agree to the terms and conditions.
- After the installation completes, run the Tool hub.
How to Fix Errors with QuickBooks Tool Hub?
The Tool Hub offers to fix different types of issues, which we will discuss in the below section. Following are:
- The Company File Issues – Choose the Company File Issues if you encounter the 6000 series errors or failure in accessing the Company File or if it gets missing. It will run the QB File Doctor Tool or Quick Fix My File. You can also click on the Help button for further help.
- Network Issues – When you are getting issues with your network or with a computer network such as H202. Choose the Network Issue tab to fix these kinds of errors.
- Program Problems – With this tab, you can notice the performance issues, accessing the program, the program stopped/crashing, error 6123. So choose the QuickBooks Fix My Program to fix these errors. It also resolves the Print and PDF issues.
- Installation Issues – If you face a problem when installing or uninstalling the QuickBooks programs. It also helps you in resolving the 3371 errors.
- Password Reset – When you forget your password or have any issues. It helps you to reset the Password.
- Help & Support – With this tab, you can easily contact or manage your Intuit account. You can also give feedback about any of QuickBook’s Tools.
- Advanced Tools – You can choose this tab for any common Windows shortcuts operating to resolve some common QuickBooks errors.
Need Further Assistance
QuickBooks Tool Hub is a professional program to fix the QuickBooks common error. We derive the steps for downloading and installing the Tool Hub with this blog. Moreover, we also mention some common issues which the QB Tool Hub can fix.
If you want to know more about the Tool Hub, you can contact our QuickBooks support number. They will provide you with the best guidance about the Tool Hub.